Tuesday 6 – Wednesday 7 November 2018
European Bank for Reconstruction & Development
Broadgate, 1 Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. For any queries please contact Lise Kroeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This unique C-level event is attended by CEOs and senior business executives from across Europe. The conference combines a hard-hitting business programme with exclusive social and networking opportunities, including the European CEO Awards gala dinner which recognises and rewards the outstanding leaders in our industry.
The key objectives of the event are to:
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry in the UK and continental Europe;
- Present the Europe-wide industry benchmarking report;
- Discuss the impact of the economic climate on markets and growth strategies;
- Offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic debate to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- Give CEOs all the information and tools required for business and scenario planning;
- Provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio, as well as merger and acquisition activity.