CEO Conference 2019
Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 November 2019
Day one: 09.30-17.00
Day two: 08.30-15.00
IET, 2 Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
This unique conference, with the theme “Delivering for Society” is attended by CEOs and senior business executives from across Europe. The conference combines a hard-hitting business programme with exclusive social and networking opportunities, including the European CEO Dinner on Monday 4 November.
The key objectives of the event are to:
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry in the UK and continental Europe;
- Present the Europe-wide industry benchmarking report;
- Discuss the impact of the global economic, political and climate developments on markets and growth strategies;
- Explore the latest evidence on the rate and impacts of climate change and the role of the engineering and consultancy industry in the journey to a NetZero built environment;
- Offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic debate to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- Give CEOs all the information and tools required for business and scenario planning;
- Provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
- Two day conference
- CEO dinner on Monday 4 November at RSA House, London
The dress code for both the conference and dinner are business attire.
The Annual European CEO Conference and Dinner are delivered by ACE and in partnership with EFCA.