European CEO Conference
is a unique C-level event attended by CEOs and senior business executives from across Europe. The conference combines a hard-hitting business programme with exclusive social and networking opportunities, including the European CEO Awards Gala Dinner to recognise and reward the outstanding leaders from our industry.
The key aims and objectives of the event are to:
– provide a European forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry in the UK and continental Europe;
– present a Europe-wide industry benchmarking report;
– discuss the impact of the economic climate on markets and growth strategies;
– offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic debate to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
– provide CEOs with information and tools for business and scenario planning;
– provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio, and mergers and acquisitions activity.