CEO Conference Agenda Day One
European CEO Conference 2019: Delivering for Society
Day one: Monday 4 November 2019
09.30-10.15: Registration and Breakfast
10.15-10.25: Welcome and opening statement, Hannah Vickers, Chief Executive Officer, ACE
10.25-10.45: Global Infrastructure disruptors
10.45-12.00: Macro disruptors & trends
- Volatility of domestic politics across European Countries
- Global macro-economic trends – are we heading for a downturn?
13.15-14.30: NetZero Introduction
- Action on Climate Change and how the Built Environment can move to a Zero Carbon future
14.30-15.45: Breakout sessions
- ECONOMIC INFRASTRUCTURE: Transport – Aviation, Road, Rail, & Port
- SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE FOCUS: Property, Buildings, Housing & Urban Development
15.45-16.15: Coffee Break
16.15-16.35: Technology and its role in the journey to NetZero
16.35-16.45: Day one closing statement, Kevin Rudden, President, EFCA
17.00: End of day one conference
What Peers Are Saying About European CEO Conference 2018
"A great opportunity to talk about the issues that matter with the people that can drive the change required."
"An engaging programme which captured the attention of the audience. I'm looking forward to next year already."
"All the people I wanted to speak to together in one room"
"A great event packed with useful content"