Tuesday 6 – Wednesday 7 November 2018European Bank for Reconstruction & Development Broadgate, 1 Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN This unique C-level event is attended by CEOs and senior business executives from across Europe. The conference combines a hard-hitting business programme with exclusive social and networking opportunities, including the European CEO Awards gala dinner which recognises and rewards the outstanding leaders in our industry. The key objectives of the event are to:
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry in the UK and continental Europe;
- Present the Europe-wide industry benchmarking report;
- Discuss the impact of the economic climate on markets and growth strategies;
- Offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic debate to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- Give CEOs all the information and tools required for business and scenario planning;
- Provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
Monday 5 November 2018, 19:00-22:00Banking Hall, 14 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND
The Awards recognise exceptional, innovative and creative leaders who have demonstrated strong integrity and contributed to both the industry and wider society. ACE believes it is essential for these leaders to receive industry-wide recognition for their achievements as ambassadors for the profession. While businesses succeed because of the collective effort of all of their employees, the role played by their leaders in defining and articulating a vision, as well as finding and encouraging creative ways of growing, are critical factors in continued success.
The gala dinner will be attended by CEOs from across Europe, as well as representatives of client organisations, members of parliament and other stakeholders who will have gathered together to applaud outstanding achievements in leadership. This C-level event is also a great opportunity to network with key decision makers of the industry from over 14 countries in Europe, as well as attendees beyond the continent such as the United States, Japan, Australia, Nigeria, and South Korea.
To submit your entry, click here. .