CEO Conference 2019
Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 November 2019
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
2 Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL
This unique C-level event is attended by CEOs and senior business executives from across Europe. The conference combines a hard-hitting business programme with exclusive social and networking opportunities, including the European CEO Awards gala dinner which recognises and rewards the outstanding leaders in our industry.
The key objectives of the event are to:
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between CEOs in the consultancy and engineering industry in the UK and continental Europe;
- Present the Europe-wide industry benchmarking report;
- Discuss the impact of the economic climate on markets and growth strategies;
- Offer a platform to CEOs for high level financial and strategic debate to help position and direct their corporate vision, mission and business strategy;
- Give CEOs all the information and tools required for business and scenario planning;
- Provide CEOs with factual evidence to plan and manage their business portfolio, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
The Annual European CEO Conference is delivered by ACE in association with strategic partners, EFCA and FIDIC and other partners.
CEO Dinner 2019
Monday 4 November 2019, 19:00-23:00
8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ
The gala dinner will be attended by CEOs from across Europe, as well as representatives of client organisations, Members of Parliament, and other stakeholders who will gather together to discuss important sector issues and share wisdom and experience.
This C-level event is also a great opportunity to network with key decision makers from over 14 European counties, as well as with attendees from areas beyond the continent including the United States, Japan, Australia, Nigeria and South Korea.